Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGIS)2021 is a massive opportunity for all the competitive gamers in India. If you are looking to win some prizes and have fun while doing so, then sign up now! The registration process will close on Nov 28th, and we want everyone who wants to participate to get their chance. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and register today.
A year ago, we all lost PUBG mobile as it was banned by the Indian government as TenCent was a developing partner, but Krafton ltd, the creators of PUBG, had come up with the Indian version of PUBG Mobile, which is BGMI. It is the same as Pubg with some slight variations and amendments.
The creators have ensured to give the same user experience to their prior and new users.
After the launch of BGMI in July, all the BGMI users and T1 players were waiting for a prominent official even to show up their skill set. BGMI is back with the BGMI Series 2021 presented by IQOO.
How to get Registered BGIS 2021?
- Visit the official portal Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- The screen will reflect “Register now” click on that.
- Fill in the required details and click on more information with your squad. You will be asked your in-game squad name, team owner, mobile number, Email, address, and city.
- Once filled, click on NEXT; if your team doesn’t have an owner and you are a team captain, choose the option before heading forward.
- The squad captain needs to enter his Name, Gender, Birthdate, email id, in-game name, character id, mobile no, city, state, and ID proof, then click on next.
- The remaining players of the squad are also required to fill details mentioned above.
Once all details are filled screen will guide you for the rest to complete the registration process for BGMI series 2021.
Note: Every registered squad has to play 15 matches with their registered teammates in usual lobbies. Out of all the teams, 1024 teams will get picked by Krafton automatically based on their performance. BGMI will contact qualified teams for the further process and schedule.
- Ranbhoomi Season 1 | Battleground Mobile India
- LOCO War of Glory | Battleground Mobile India
- Pubg Tournaments 2020
- Pubg Tournament 2019
- Pubg Tournament 2018
Format of the Tournament (BGIS 2021)
The whole tournament is subdivided into 5 rounds, including game qualifiers, online qualifiers, quarter-finals, semi-finals, and finals. Registration of the tournament will begin on 19th July and ends on 28th November.
In-Game Qualifiers (BGIS 2021)
BGMI will conduct in-Game Qualifiers from 4th December to 8th December, and out of all the teams, 1024 teams will get qualified for the next round.
Online-Qualifiers (BGIS 2021)
Online-Qualifiers will be conducted from 16th December to 30th December, and out of 1024 teams, 64 will move ahead.
Quarter-Finals (BGIS 2021)
Quarterfinals will be held from 2nd January to 5th January, and the top 24 will move ahead out of 64 for the next round.
Semi-Finals (BGIS 2021)
Semi-Finals will be conducted from 7th January to 10th January, and 16 teams will Enter into grand finals.
Finals (BGIS 2021)
Finals will start from 13th January to 16th January. The one with the maximum number of combined placement and kill points will take the trophy home.
Prize Pool of Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 (BGIS)
Krafton announced BGMI 2021 in the esports arena, and this tournament will be their biggest event to date.One of the eye-catching things BGMI has kept in the tournament is the total prize pool, which hits the mark of ₹1 crore (1,35,000 US dollars). The one with the maximum number of points will achieve ₹50 lakhs. Apart from team placement prizes, other cash rewards have been kept like MVP (Most valuable player), Most kills by squad, etc.
Register now if you’ve been looking to get into competitive gaming or need some extra cash for your next big project! It doesn’t matter if you’re a complete newcomer or an expert gamer who’s been playing games since childhood – there’s something at stake here that can help everyone find success. Please register today and show us what you’ve got!
Also Read: AMD Ryzen Skyesports Championship 3.0
Prize pool distribution of BGIS 2021
|1st place||₹ 50,00,000|
|2nd place||₹ 25,00,000|
|3rd place||₹ 10,00,000|
|4th place||₹ 3,00,000|
|5th place||₹ 2,00,000|
|6th place||₹ 1,50,000|
|7th place||₹ 1,00,000|
|8th place||₹ 90,000|
|9th place||₹ 80,000|
|10th place||₹ 70,000|
|11th place||₹ 60,000|
|12th place||₹ 50,000|
|13th place||₹ 40,000|
|14th place||₹ 30,000|
|15th place||₹ 20,000|
|16th place||₹ 10,000|
Other Prize of BGIS 2021
- MVP (most valuable player) of the tournament – ₹1,00,000
- The Lone Ranger – ₹50,000
- The Rampage freak – ₹50,000
- Most Finishes by a team – ₹50,000
- The Redeemer – ₹50,000
Age Criteria for the BGIS 2021
As per the guidelines of Battleground mobile India players of age 16 and above can take part in the official event of the tournament. However, players of age groups 16 to 18 must present a consent written letter from their guardians or parents for the event.
The player’s age group above 18 is not required to show any consent letter to take part directly.
1) How shall I find my in-game character id, and how shall I find it?
It’s a unique identification number that differentiates each player playing BGMI. It’s an essential detail that will help creators identify your account to participate in the tournament. if you are finding it difficult to locate the same take a look given step
- Open Battleground mobile India and come on the home screen.
- At the top left corner, the player tap on the player profile button.
- On the bottom left corner, you can see your in-game character id. Kindly note it and revert the same into registration details.
2) Suppose I am already in a team can I switch my team /players/roaster if I want to?
Definitely No. Once you are registered and selected, you cannot change your team or switch players with other teams. You are only able to play with the team you have registered with. If you want, you can change your team/roaster in the next official tournament.
3) What is MVP, and how much reward is kept for the same?
MVP stands for most valuable player of the tournament. It is given to a particular player of the team who makes most frags in the tournament. As a reward, 50,000 INR is given to the player.
4) How many rounds are kept by the organisers in BGIS 2021, and how are the teams allocated per each round?
There are 5 sets of rounds kept for this event: In-game qualifiers, online qualifiers, Quarterfinals, Semi-finals, and Grand finals.
- In-game qualifiers – 1024 Teams
- Online qualifier- 64 Teams
- Quarterfinals – 24 Teams
- Semi-finals – 16 Teams
- Grand finals – The one champion Team
That brings us to the end of the Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 article. We wish you luck in the tournament if you are participating.